Tuesday, March 6, 2012

write up and edit write up

This project took much longer than I anticipated but I over all like the feel of it. I need to go back and do more tweaking on timing and i'd love to add more to the change sequence of my character (i also need to check consistency lighting, puppet jiggles). Id also like to get sound- I was planning on hijacking sound from shows but it sounded weird by itself so im going to have to created a presence for it.
Rendering also took quite a while- 
tools- the puppet tool has become my best friend! I used it so often it ads a nice touch. 
ZONED


EDIT:
SO I edited the length of the intro, the 180 from the tv to a close up of his face, the pixel of the food, made the man a woman-ish lol hair and boobs, i want to do more to it so im defiantly going to work on it before finals! I added tv flickers and made him bigger when only seeing his feet and the remote (legs bigger and rolls out front). I also put a remote by his side while eating chicken


No comments:

Post a Comment